Tour Code: CTC-001
Tour summary: Angkor Wat, Ta prohm, South gate of Angkor Thom, Baphuon, Phimean Akas, The Elephant Terrace, Leper king, Bayon.
8AM, depart from your hotel to visit Angkor Wat, the most incredible temple and the largest religious site in the world. Continue to the beautiful Ta Prohm temple, which is embraced by the roots of enormous fig trees, it is well-known as Tomb Raider filmed inside.
Lunch at local restaurant around the temple
14:00 PM: Visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom and move to Baphuon, Phimean Akas, the Elephant Terrace & the terrace of Leper King and the impressive Bayon temple. Return back to the city, the tour ends at the hotel around 17:00.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- All land transportation by private, air-con-vehicle
- Experienced ENGLISH speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant as motioned in itinerary
- Mineral water and cold tissues on tour
WHAT IS EXCLUDED?
- Temple ticket
- All beverages & other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- Personal expenses and Tips
Note: Tour Extension till sun set at the temple can be provided without extra charge upon request. Early sunrise at the temple can be arranged upon request with extra charge. End of service!Book Now