Tour Code: CTC-006
Tour summary; Beng Mealea temple, Kampong khleang fishing community.
8:00am, one hour drive to Beng Melea temple, one of the mysterious temples of Angkor. The sprawling jungle temple covering over one square kilometer is largely overrun by vegetation. Picnic lunch on spot
In the afternoon, visit Kampong Khleang, the largest fishing community on the great lake Tonlé Sap, for visiting the stilt houses, the fishing method, smoked fished production, floating village etc. Arrive back to Siem Reap around 4:30pm, tour ends at your hotel. End of service!
- All land transportation by private, air-con vehicle
- Experienced ENGLISH speaking guide
- Ticket for Beng Mealea temple
- Boat trip to floating Village in Kampong Khleang
- Picnic lunch on spot
- Mineral water and cold tissues on tours
- All beverages & other meals
- Personal expenses and Tips
Note: L=Lunch, D=Dinner, Accommodation can be arranged upon request and tour extension till sun set at the temple can be provided without extra charge. Early sunrise at the temple can be arranged with extra charge. If this is not met to your need, you can suggest us then we’ll try our best to adjust it.Book Now